838. Muggleborns bewitching snowflakes so they can pretend to be Elsa. When someone, be it a teacher, a ghost, a Slytherin muggleborn or a pureblood Hufflepuff, says “let it go,” they burst out in the song while throwing the magic snowflakes around.
886. In the winter, a pureblood asks a muggleborn if they wanna build a snowman. The pureblood is just confused when their friend bluntly tells them to go away and calls them Anna when that’s not their name, while the other muggleborns quietly whisper “okay bye…” in unison.
900. One day, when the potions teacher was exceptionally frustrated, he threw a knife across the room. The muggleborns have called him Gordon Ramsay ever since.
920. A Gryffindor muggleborn enchanting a wrecking ball to swing through the Great Hall as an April Fool’s prank. The purebloods become confused as to why everyone is licking hammers and screeching lyrics.
931. Muggleborns enchanting the instruments at dances to play YMCA, the Macarena, the Electric Slide, and the Cupid Shuffle. Purebloods are off to the side, staring at such synchronized dancing, some trying to keep up but tripping over their feet.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINERVA!
"Hogwarts is threatened! Man the boundaries. Protect us! Do your duty to our school!"
- Minerva McGonagall “The Deathly Hallows”
Madam Professor Minerva McGonagall (b. 4 October, 1935)
|Family:||are you coming trick or treating with us?|
|Me:||LILY AND JAMES POTTER DIED ON THIS DAY. WHAT IS THIS TRICK OR TREATING YOU SPEAK OF. LEAVE ME TO WEEP IN PEACE.|